£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
- Are you seeking Customer Service Jobs in Warwickshire?
- Are you a Helpdesk professional with a general interest in Technology?
We are looking for a Customer service Advisor to work for a company that provide innovative and technology and software into the retail, banking and blue chip companies.
The company is highly professional; this is not a scripted, large corporate business. You will be delivering customer service / supporting a small friendly business.
This Customer Service Advisor job will suit:
- Someone who has worked in customer service and support type roles
- Excellent personal presentation and professional approach when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Technically minded with good IT skills including a proficiency in Windows and Microsoft office
- Tech Savvy – interested in technology
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
The Customer Service Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a successful and well respected IT and engineering company with growth potential
- A people first culture, a friendly and supportive team
- The role will be diverse, working closely with the production and office teams
- Attractive starting salary and benefits package
The Customer Service Advisor job will involve:
- Providing 1st line customer support to all external and internal customers
- Dealing with customers over the phone and building relationships through excellent customer service
- Help with all helpdesk administration tasks
- Managing entries and data input to the CRM outlook system / Helpdesk support function.
This Customer Service Advisor job is commutable from Southam, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Coventry, Daventry, Warwick, Rugby and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.