£22,500 to £24,500 salary + pension
27 days ago
by agreement / asap
Customer Service Advisor Longbridge West Midlands
- Customer Service Advisor helping B2B customers by telephone, and some online enquires too.
- Joining a small team, helping customers to place their orders and confirming dispatch times and delivery schedule updates.
- Helping customers to understand the online systems so they can log into their digital accounts to access delivery information and upload their orders.
- Small friendly team delivering customer service excellence to small and large business customers.
- Professional company, fantastic offices, and the leadership team are committed to setting industry standards in customer service delivery of B2B products.
- £22,500 to £24,500 salary + pension
This Customer Service Manager job will suit a person that:
- Wants to understand and help customers on the telephone and online (e.g. chat box).
- Can come across as professional on the telephone.
- Can play their part in a small dedicated team.
- Has a customer service approach and a mix of telephone, online and office based skills.
- Has the ability to update customers and ensure they are kept informed about delivery and schedules.
- Has worked in a business which challenged itself to set higher standards in customer service. This could be in any business sector.
This job is commutable from South Birmingham, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Redditch, Longbridge, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.