£9.50 per hour rising after training
2 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
- Varied Admin role that could potentially suit a trainee.
- Starting rate £9.50 per hour with a review after 3 months once training is complete.
- Growing manufacturer with a small friendly team.
We are currently seeking a reliable character with a can do attitude and flexible approach to join a growing business as Customer Service Administrator. This job has a good blend between admin duties and working with customers. Could suit an experienced Administrator or Customer Service Operative. Likewise, we could look at a recent school leaver with good communication skills.
Location: Wollaton, Nottingham
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Friday: 8.30 – 4.00 pm
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- Support Customer Service/Planning Manager with daily clerical tasks
- Ensure orders are raised in a timely and accurate manner
- Complaint handling and escalation
- Deals with all customers in a professional manner
- Process new orders, complete contract reviews
- Acknowledge orders in timely manner
- Manage lead times/Liaise with Production regarding orders
- Communicate customer concerns to quality team
- Communicate any issues to customers
- Answer phone calls, provide information to customers, transferring of calls.
- Dispatch samples using local courier service
- Create/maintain open order/outstanding reports using excel
- Ensure the customer has a positive experience
Please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd. for more details.