Commensurate with Experience
5 months ago
Customer Relationship Manager, Lincolnshire
- Customer Relationship Manager jobs, Customer Service Manager jobs.
- Manufacturing business environment.
- Would suit a candidate passionate about delivering first class customer service in a B2B environment.
- Modern, state of the art, clean, well-organised office and manufacturing facility.
- Opportunity to join a business with a track record of developing their people – role has been created due to an internal promotion.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days) plus all bank holidays.
Customer Relationship Manager jobs role. Working in a manufacturing environment as a key part of a small team that forms the single point of contact for all customers. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about delivery high quality customer service and can take ownership of customer relationships.
Are you seeking Customer Relationship Manager jobs or Customer Service Manager jobs in the Gainsborough, Doncaster, Lincoln, Retford, Newark sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This Customer Relationship Manager job will suit:
- A candidate with experience of working within a role with a high level of customer interaction / customer service delivery in a business to business environment.
- We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about delivery high quality customer service and can take ownership of customer relationships.
- The role will involve lots of internal communication within the company (sales, production, production) so you will need to be able to demonstrate good planning and organisation skills.
- You will be working within a manufacturing environment where delays can happen, things sometimes do not work first time around so an ability work well under pressure and deliver updates to customers (positive or otherwise) is required.
The Customer Relationship Manager job will involve:
- You will be working as part of a small team that forms the single point of contact for all customers.
- Overall objective is to help deliver customer orders on time to pre-agreed requirements.
- The team is responsible for all incoming business demand / orders received, this includes reviewing demand forecasts and possible negotiation with customers on delivery dates.
- Keeping customers informed at all stages of the process; resolving queries; communication schedules; building relationships.
- Preparing and reporting key business metrics, updating and maintain key information on business systems e.g. schedules, delivery dates, costings etc…
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Manufacturing business (roughly 250 headcount) with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relationship Manager to join a business with a track record of developing their people – the role has been created due to an internal promotion.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Customer Relationship Manager job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.