ml / 190617-174316-EP
5 months ago
This Credit Controller role is for a company with a fantastic company culture. This is a stand-alone Credit Controller role to work in the finance department.
This Credit Controller job will suit:
• Direct Credit Control experience would be beneficial
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Be able to work to deadlines and project manage
• Be organised, methodical and articulate.
• Great IT skills including a good working knowledge of Excel
• A full driving licence
The Credit Controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
- Profit share bonus anticipated at £3,000 per annum
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym
The Credit Controller job will involve:
• Credit control for the key customers
• Cash allocation
• Sales Ledger maintenance
• Managing the aged debt and the legal side to this
• Management of credit limit and constant maintenance of
• Manually sending out invoices and statements
• Inter-company and third party invoices and credits
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Loughborough, Leicester, Quorn, Shepshed and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 190617-174316-EP