£22-24,000 salary guideline
3 months ago
Credit Control Administrator, Temp to Perm start with a view to becoming permanent for the right person
B70, West Bromwich
£22,000-24,000 salary guideline + pension
Temp to Perm start, with a view to becoming permanent for the right person
- Member of the finance team
- Mainly administration based using the customer’s online finance website to reconcile invoices, payments received and debtor accounts.
- Some telephone work to resolve queries and agree payments but very much mainly admin biased, resolving queries, running reports and statements, submitting of invoices to customers online web portals.
- Guideline £22,000-24,000 salary according to experience.
- Good IT skills needed, particularly Microsoft Excel, Vlookup and pivots. Any other experience with using online web portals or large systems like SAP can be useful but not essential.
This job is commutable from West Bromwich, Oldbury, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, Tipton.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”