£22-24,000 + pension
6 months ago
date to suit
Credit Control Administrator
B70, West Bromwich
£22,000-24,000 salary guideline + pension
- Mainly administration based using the customer’s online finance website to reconcile invoices, payments received and debtor accounts.
- Some month end telephone work to resolve queries and agree payments but very much mainly admin biased, resolving queries, running reports and statements, submitting of invoices to customers online web portals.
- Guideline £22,000-24,000 salary according to experience.
- Good IT skills needed, particularly Microsoft Excel VLOOKUP
- Applicants must be confident with online web portals and be able to use VLOOKUP. Both will be used for complex reconciliations. Ability with pivot tables would be great but there can be on the job training for pivot tables.
The role reports to the credit control manager and is part of a team with a high work ethic. If you have experience with online web portals for reconciliations, can use VLOOKUP confidently please apply to Ian Yoxen by emailing your CV to email@example.com
This job is commutable from West Bromwich, Oldbury, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, Tipton.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”