Commensurate with Experience
18 days ago
Control Systems Engineer, Loughborough
- Control Systems Engineer jobs role, Control Engineer jobs role.
- Newly created Control System Engineer to provide technical leadership to a small team of Engineers - a pivotal role in the future growth of the business.
- Small, innovative engineering and technology development business – they develop specialist process control equipment for the utilities sector (electronic control systems / mechanical engineering / some composite elements).
- Salary commensurate with experience + pension + flexible working + future share options.
The Control Systems Engineer job will suit:
- A Control System Engineer / Control Engineer that can contribute to the hardware and software design of an overall control system.
- This is an SME environment so we are looking for a Control Systems Engineer that will also enjoy supporting the test, field trial and production build of the systems.
- Any specific exposure to any of the following would be advantageous but not absolutely essential; process equipment; electromechanical engineering systems; instrumentation; pressure vessels;
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, electronics engineering or similar engineering or science based.
The Control Systems Engineer job will involve:
- Working very closely with the Engineering Director you will be focused on the design of a range of control systems which includes both hardware and software components.
- Design of the overall control architecture, user interface and integration with physically distributed control and monitoring sub-systems.
- Design of power control and monitoring systems.
- Design of air flow control and monitoring systems.
- Design of retrieval system controls.
- This is a SME engineering environment so you will get the opportunity to have an active role in product testing / field trials / manufacturing support activities.
This Control Systems Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Coalville, Leicester, Castle Donington.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.