about 2 years ago
Control Systems Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Automotive R&D, product development business.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Automotive Control Systems Engineer to work on new technology development and research projects.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
Control Systems Engineer jobs role to develop vehicle control strategies and electronic systems to lower vehicle emissions. The role is focused on writing formal requirements, implementing these through model-based development (Simulink) and verifying the solution using MiL and HiL techniques. You will have the opportunity to work on new technology, development for product and R&D projects. Projects will include complete automotive control/electronics systems, telematics and cloud based solutions.
This Control Systems Engineer job will suit:
- A Control Systems Engineer / HiL Test Engineer / Automotive Systems Engineer with automotive electronics development experience and some practical experience with vehicles and familiarity with CAN and calibration tools.
- Model based development (Matlab Simulink or similar) experience would be preferred.
- Testing experience – HiL, MiL, SiL would be advantageous.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical/electronics engineering or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The Control Systems Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer to play a key role within a broad product development / R&D team.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Control Systems Engineer job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.