£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Hands on building and assembly of control panels within a varied position. The job will also see you use software to assist in the design of control panels.
Salary and Package: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and suitability.
Excellent wider package, including;
- Bonus based on company performance (not contractual)
- Private medical insurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee wellness program including
- Free fitness classes
- Onsite Nutritionist
- Healthy worktime snacks
- Plenty of overtime
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with excellent benefits – Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, very competitive salary, medical and life cover.
- Dayshift only position – 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The job will involve:
- Work from concept / system specifications to design and build high quality control panels for International Blue chip customers.
- Supporting development of panel design to help drive innovation.
- Fault finding and using PLC’s.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Control panel designer and builder
- Experienced in building panels for food production / Pharmaceutical environments.
- Experience of Bosch / Rexroth Systems.
- Experience of Autodesk Software
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.