8 months ago
Control Panel design engineer jobs role / Electrical Design jobs. 35 days holiday, 8% pension. Private medical. Company passionate about training and have featured in Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for. Bespoke and complex control panels incorporated into large equipment – stacks of diversity!
Are you a Control Panel Design Engineer / Electrical Design engineer who has experience with electrical schematics and control panel design? Are you seeking design engineer jobs / AutoCAD design jobs (electrical) in the Derby, Long Eaton, Kegworth, Burton, Ashby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Derbyshire region?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 35 days holiday. 8% pension. Private medical.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business (which is profitable and well established)
- Due to the varied nature of the business & equipment, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training is what sets this company apart, they have been listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for – a fantastic culture and very friendly, supportive working environment that values their employees.
This job will suit:
- Someone seeking Control Panel Design Engineer / Electrical Design engineer jobs in the Derby, Nottingham, East Midlands region
- Ideally experience of control panel design using AutoCAD
- The control panels are fairly complex but full training and support will be provided
- Wider work on motor controls and a bit of relay logic
- Creating electrical diagrams; wiring, schematics, General Arrangement Drawings for LV Control Panels / Motor Control Centres
- Design using AutoCAD
- Taking projects from concept to production
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Creating Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Client Liaison
This Control Panel Design Engineer / Electrical Design jobs role is based in South Derby commutable from Derby, Long Eaton, Kegworth, Burton, Ashby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Derbyshire region
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org