£50,000 to £55,000
6 months ago
- Varied position that will see you manage various projects across different stages.
- Small, friendly company culture. A chance to be a part of a growing project.
Opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager, from an engineering background, ideally within the process / water sector. As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery team to ensure projects are moving smoothly within the business. The position will see you manage a small group of subcontractors too who help support the design process of the products. We ideally need someone with an electrical bias who is comfortable reading a range of technical drawings.
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 as a guide.
This Contracts Manager job will suit:
- A Contracts Manager or Design Manager with some prior experience within the process or water sector.
- Ideally have an electrical bias – the role has around a 70/30 split.
- Wider projects experience – this is a smaller business so there is a lot of variety within the role. Including liaising with suppliers, customers, sub contractors etc.
- Some brief tendering duties so any experience around this would be useful.
The Contracts Manager job will involve:
- Project Managing all design elements of the project including design and integration of plant and equipment
- Procurement of specialist plant and equipment.
- Financial management of the project budget and accountability for the project deliverables.
- Management of design sub-contractors and design deliverables
- Client sign off and all necessary design deliverables and documentation
- Prepare design drawings for fabrication and installation with approved subcontractors.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.