almost 2 years ago
- Contracts Engineer
- Cost Tenders Bids Engineer
- Assisting in writing Bids Tenders for Automotive, Defence, Engineering Sector
- Commercial negotiations and costing of Tenders
- Central Birmingham
Salary & Package: circa £45,000 + depending on experience
This Contracts Engineer job will suit:
- Well qualified Commercial/Contracts Engineer, with technical and commercial contracts background.
- This position could be suitable for a person with experience of tenders, bids, Cost and Risk, Applications, Projects, Quotations.
- Experience of Engineering, Automotive or defence sectors.
The Contracts Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company supplies specialist engineered assemblies into Marine, military, aerospace and advanced engineering sectors.
- 130 headcount, successful growing business, turnover has grown from £10m to £14m in 2019.
- They have long term customer contracts with major marine and defence organisations – 5 year order book visibility.
The Contracts Engineer job will involve:
- Support the Commercial Manager to write Bids/Tenders and respond to RFQ’s and also present costings of tenders for review by the senior Management Team.
- Support the CM with commercial negotiations with respect to pricing, change of terms, transfer of ownership, etc.
- Review Contracts to Supply issued by customers, identify engineering risk and business risk, and flag these issues for review with colleagues.
- Introduce Best Practice to the Contract Review process, for example, bringing the good disciplines of regular meetings and an understanding of what good looks like in aerospace, defence and marine sectors.
- Identify, resolve and agree resolutions with internal and external stakeholders and following things through to written-agreed conclusion.
This job is based in Central Birmingham within easy reach of rail networks
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.