4 months ago
• Contracts Coordinator jobs role.
• Flexible on background – contracts, projects, dealing with building contractors
• Jobs near Flitwick, Dunstable, Luton, Ampthill, Bedford, MK45 postcode
Are you an ambitious contracts Coordinator or a junior contracts manager? Are you looking for a friendly company where you can grow and have a very diverse role? Are you seeking Contract manager jobs, contracts coordinator jobs, operations manager jobs or similar in the Flitwick, Dunstable, Luton, Ampthill, Bedford, MK45 postcode sort of region?
The Contracts Coordinator job in a nutshell
• This role works right across the business
• We are flexible on your background if you have the right location, communication skills and attention to detail
• Communication skills are important : written documentation needs to be accurate with good attention to detail. Verbally you will build rapport with internal stakeholders + external customers and suppliers.
• You will be friendly and collaborative; that’s the main priority.
• You will help organise and manage the process after it has been sold
• You will deal with Facilities Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Building Contractors like Kier, Mitie etc.
• You must be able to drive as you will on occasion visit the sites and get to see the projects
• Key is excellent organisation + communication skills. Stakeholder engagement in a friendly way is important
What we need / your background
• Within 15 miles of MK45 postcode Pulloxhill region approx.
• Excellent communication skills – accustomed to dealing with customers
• Good attention to detail and documentation
• Organised and pro-active – you don’t need to have ‘contracts’ or ‘projects experience’ or “project coordinator on your CV BUT you will have good project management skills (organised, structured, detail focused).
• Friendly and wanting to work for a SME who value loyalty, friendliness and professionalism
This Contracts Coordinator jobs role is commutable from Flitwick, Dunstable, Luton, Pulloxhill, Ampthill, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact George Frawley
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.