Commensurate with Experience
8 days ago
Contract Vehicle Technician, Nuneaton, Hinckley
- Vehicle Technician role working within a R&D workshop of a global automotive OEM.
- 5 month Vehicle Technician contract – October 2020 to February 2021.
- Vehicle Technician role focused on vehicle testing, rework and fabrication.
Vehicle Technician jobs role working within a small autonomous R&D workshop of a global automotive OEM.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be working within an automotive / vehicle testing environment. The role of Vehicle Technician will include rework on vehicles; fabrication; preparing and setting up vehicles for R&D testing; post test de-rigging of vehicles.
re you seeking Vehicle Technician jobs or Automotive Technician jobs in the Nuneaton, Coventry, Hinckley, Leicester, Tamworth, Lutterworth sort of regions (Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire). Are you seeking Vehicle Technician jobs?
This Contract Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- A candidate with previous experience of working within a Vehicle Technician or Vehicle Fitter or Automotive Technician type of role.
- Experience with a vehicle manufacturing, R&D test or prototype build environment would be beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (e.g. City & Guilds, ONC or similar) in motor vehicle engineering or a similar engineering or automotive discipline.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.