Commensurate with Experience
16 days ago
Contract Telecommunications Design Engineer
- Telecommunications Design Engineer jobs, CAD Design Engineer jobs, CAD Designer jobs.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the rail sector, Covid has had little impact on them, and they are continuing grow.
- Design of Rail Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS).
- Negotiable hourly or daily rate, contract will be inside IR35, a mix of onsite and remote working available.
The Contract Telecommunications Design Engineer job will suit:
- Somebody with a telecommunications / rail systems or similar design background – outline/layout/concept design.
- Previous experience of Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS) projects would be preferable or similar types of projects e.g., CCTV, Alarm Systems, Public Address Systems etc…
- Experience of using CAD design packages such as AutoCAD or Microstation.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Contract Telecommunications Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design (site layout drawings not detailed design) of Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS) including CCTV; Public Address; Customer Information Systems, Customer Help Points.
- Liaising with customers, sub-contract engineers and internal teams to drive projects to completion.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.