£ Competitive hourly rate
18 days ago
Contract Technical Project Leader jobs role. Automotive product development and manufacturing business. Project Manager / Project Engineer role to lead small cross functional project teams; implement best practice; be the technical customer interface; manage and deliver automotive product development projects.
Are you a Project Manager / Project Engineer / Technical Project Leader seeking project management / project engineering focussed roles within the automotive manufacturing / technology sector?
This Contract Technical Project Leader job will suit:
- A Project Engineer / Project Manager / Technical Project Leader with experience of working on automotive OEM programmes / projects.
- Good experience of automotive manufacturing / production engineering processes APQP and PPAP is preferred.
- We are looking for a Project Manager / Project Engineer who will enjoy a broad and varied role including; working with customers; managing automotive product development projects; support the implementation of best practice processes and standards; lead small cross functional project teams.
The Contract Technical Project Leader jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Interim contract position, initial contract length of 6 months with an immediate start available.
This Contract job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd