£35 - £40 per hour
28 days ago
Contract Software Controls Engineer jobs role working on electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle technology development projects. World class global automotive R&D organisation.
Are you a Software Controls Engineer, Software Engineer, Control System Engineer seeking jobs in the automotive sector and interested in working at the forefront of automotive technology development – control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles?
Contract Details: Circa £35 - £40 per hour, 6 months initial contract.
This Contract Software Controls Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Controls Engineer / Software Engineer / Control System Engineer with experience of developing of control strategies for vehicle applications.
- Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow or similar applications experience for the development of software control strategies.
- Somebody with technical knowledge of some elements of electric / hybrid vehicle powertrains would be advantageous.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Incredibly diverse business passionate about technology development – recognised as industry thought leaders.
The Contract Software Controls Engineer job will involve:
- Software simulation and control of electric vehicle propulsion systems, including hybrid control and battery management strategies.
- Automotive strategy development through prototype modelling, utilising Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow.
- Developing safety related control systems.
- Conducting prototype integration and testing on full scale prototype vehicles.
This Contract Software Controls Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd