about 1 year ago
Contract Senior Process Engineer, North London
- Competitive contract rate, with expenses paid on top e.g accomodation
- 6-month contract
- Immediate start available
- Involved in process design and ensuring designs conform to industry standards
Are you a Process Engineer with a Chemical Engineering degree seeing a new contract role?
The Contract Process Engineer role is to support the process delivery within a project environment and execute design work for a client in the precious metals sector
This job will suit:
- A degree educated Chemical Engineer
- Capable of demonstrating a strong knowledge of design deliverables from concept through to design and delivery
- Experience across a number of areas including batch-based chemical processing including both liquids and solids
- The ideal candidate will be chartered through the IChemE, although this is not essential
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Operating on a customer site, as a representative of an established consultancy
- Mix of office and site design work.
- Competitive contract rate, with expenses paid on top e.g. accommodation
- At least six months’ full time.
The job will involve:
- Liaise with Process Lead, Project Manager and other disciplines to ensure the smooth delivery of process aspects of projects.
- Responsible for matters associated with the process design, and to ensure that the process designs conform to required standards, local legislation and project requirements, actively seeking and taking guidance from others
- Generate process design documents, drawings and reports including: Equipment and instrument datasheets; PFDs and P&IDs; process engineering calculations & process descriptions
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190701-145953-EP(INDHP)