Commensurate with Experience
about 2 months ago
Contract Project Manager, Coventry
- Contract Project Manager jobs, Contract Senior Project Manager jobs, Contract Programme Manager jobs, Interim Project Manager jobs, Interim Programme Manager jobs.
- Work from home flexibility 3-4 days per week.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, ADAS, CAV etc…
- Role would suit a Project Manager or Programme Manager working within an engineering, manufacturing, technical consulting or technical R&D environment.
- Contract details - 12-month contract on a full-time basis, inside IR35, negotiable hourly rate.
This Contract Project Manager role will suit:
- You are likely to have worked within a Project Manager or Programme Manager role or a project management or programme management focused role within an engineering, technical consulting or technical R&D environment.
- A Project Manager who can successfully lead and deliver a diverse range of technical / engineering projects simultaneously.
- Even though the projects are diverse, they typically follow a structured gateway project management process with projects being delivered against time, cost, quality and customer service targets.
This Contract Project Manager job will involve:
- The Contract Project Manager will take overall responsibility for project delivery – project performance, cost, quality and timing.
- Projects are broad and diverse in nature, but all engineering / advanced technology test and development / R&D focussed.
- You will be the non-technical interface for the customer and internal / external stakeholders on projects.
- Creating and maintaining project operating principles, manage project processes, contract scope, deliverables, gateways, risks, project financials, project master schedule.
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure the right resource is allocated to projects.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.