LB / 200207-123035 -EPINDHP
4 months ago
Contract Automotive Project Engineer, Nuneaton
- Contract Automotive Project Engineer jobs role / Automotive Test Engineer jobs role working within a R&D workshop of a global automotive OEM.
- 12 month Project Engineer contract – March 2020 to March 2021. Renewed every 3 months.
- Project Engineer / Test Engineer jobs role focused on a vehicle type approval / homologation engineering project.
Project Engineer jobs role / Test Engineer jobs role working within a small autonomous R&D workshop of a global automotive OEM.
As a Project Engineer you will be working within an automotive / vehicle testing environment on a vehicle type approval / homologation engineering project. You will be working within a small friendly team of engineers and technicians so we are looking for a candidate that does not mind being ‘hands on’ / ‘practical’ too if required.
Are you seeking Project Engineer jobs or Test Engineer jobs or Automotive Engineer jobs or Development Engineer jobs in the Nuneaton, Coventry, Hinckley, Leicester, Tamworth, Lutterworth sort of regions (Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire). Are you seeking jobs in the automotive sector?
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- A candidate with previous experience of working within a Project Engineer or Test Engineer or Development Engineer or similar role that has given you exposure to automotive / vehicle test or development projects.
- We are looking for a candidate with experience of working within a vehicle manufacturing or automotive R&D or vehicle test / development or automotive/vehicle prototype build environment.
- Any specific experience of working on type approval or homologation engineering projects would beneficial but NOT essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an automotive engineering or mechanical engineering or a similar engineering discipline.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 200207-123035 -EPINDHP