£45 - £55 per hour
about 2 years ago
Contract Process Design/Project Engineer. A long term project requires the hiring of a contract Process Engineer, working on both solids and liquids based filling systems.
Rates from £45/hr to £55/hr plus travel and/or accommodation.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working on a prestigious customer’s site, with accommodation and travel covered.
- Flexibility to work unsupervised and use your flair to develop designs and concepts.
- Initial six month project!
The job will involve:
- Working on exciting Front End design projects, focussing on filtration, mixing, blending, drying and reaction, both solids and liquids.
- Design of Process and Utilities, preparing PFD’s, P&ID’s and equipment sizing applications, in a fast moving API type environment.
- Design coordination with other disciplines and equipment suppliers
This job will suit:
- Experienced process engineers from a batch process technology environment, preferably in fine chemicals and/or pharmaceuticals, ideally with API experience. A combination of site operational/R&D plus design house experience would be ideal
- Good communicator, results orientated, able to thrive in an unstructured environment.
Location most likely in Hertfordshire, but could be at other sites in the UK.