3 months ago
Contract Piping Designer’s job. Using Plant 3D to design process pipework for pharmaceutical, fine chemical and food plant. Experience of process pipework for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) applications is ideal! All-inclusive rate c£40/hr.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small friendly consultancy in comfortable open plan office
- Mix of office and site design work.
- At least six months’ full time.
- Varied and interesting projects!
The job will involve:
- Using Plant 3D to design and detail plant layouts and pipework arrangements for Blue Chip pharmaceutical, chemical plant and food customers
- Provision of PFD’s and P&ID’s as required
- Liaison with colleagues and clients
This job will suit:
- Experienced process pipework/piping designer from the pharmaceutical and/or fine chemical sectors.
- Fluency with Plant 3D package preferred, or other AutoCAD 3D package (eg AutoPlant).
This job is commutable from Winchester, Andover, Whitchurch, Newbury, Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Southampton, Salisbury, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot, Petersfield, Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Hampshire, West Sussex, Wiltshire and Berkshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this are advertised at europrojects.co.uk
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.