Commensurate with Experience
4 months ago
Contract Functional Safety Engineer – Defence Vehicles
- Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role, Contract Functional Safety Consultant jobs role.
- Defence land vehicles / military vehicle project.
- IEC 61508 and Def Stan 00-56.
- Contract would suit a Functional Safety Engineer with experience of defence vehicles / military vehicle projects.
- Initial contract period of roughly 6 months, OUTSIDE of IR35, remote and flexible working available.
Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs roles / Contract Functional Safety Consultant jobs role. Contract could be offered on a fully remote basis if desired. The office is near Coventry if office working is desired.
This Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role will suit:
- An experienced Functional Safety Engineer or Functional Safety Consultant with previous experience of working on defence vehicles / land systems / military vehicle projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of standards IEC 61508 and Def Stan 00-56.
- You will possess an all-round sound knowledge of functional safety.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, systems engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.