£45 - £55 per hour
over 2 years ago
Contract Functional Safety Consultant jobs role. Automotive / vehicle functional safety activities. Taking a principal role in executing functional safety activities for internal or external customers. Provide expert level consultancy in ISO26262 and safety analyses including FMEA.
This Functional Safety Consultant job will suit:
- Experience within an automotive OEM, automotive tier 1 / tier 2, consulting, military vehicle or off-highway vehicle business is preferred. We are ideally looking for a candidate with a functional safety and automotive / vehicle engineering background.
- Experience of embedded systems engineering, particularly safety-related systems and associated standards (e.g. MISRA, ISO26262, IEC61508, ISO13849, ISO15998) is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- £45 - £55 per hour contract rate commensurate with experience.
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Job will involve UK and international travel.
The job will involve:
- Take a principal role in executing functional safety activities for internal and external customers. Projects are likely to cover consultancy / engineering delivery within the areas of functional safety, systems engineering, reliability engineering or cyber security.
- Coaching the team to deliver consistent and successful results.
- Technical project management and decision making.
- Coordinating safety analyses and engineering activities within a small team.
This Contract Functional Safety Consultant job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd