Commensurate with Experience
about 2 months ago
Contract Functional Safety Consultant, 100% remote working available
- Contract Functional Safety Consultant jobs role / Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Role can be undertaken remotely from home 100% of the time.
- Working on the most advanced automotive R&D projects – electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Role would suit a Functional Safety Consultant with previous automotive project experience.
- 6 month initial contract, good probability of extensions, negotiable hourly rate, immediate start available.
Contract Functional Safety Consultant jobs roles / Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised automotive / vehicle engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology / engineering group.
As Functional Safety Consultant you will have a lead role in executing functional safety activities. This will include; providing expert level consultancy in ISO26262; safety analyses including FMEA; technical project management and decision making;
This Contract Functional Safety Consultant jobs role will suit:
- An experienced Functional Safety Consultant / Functional Safety Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering functional safety projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of ISO26262.
- Sound experience of safety analyses techniques, particularly FMEA with broad exposure to different processes and methodologies.
- Any specific experience of using Ansys Medini software would be beneficial but not essential. You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.