Up to £35:00
about 2 months ago
Contract EMC Project Manager, Essex
- EMC Project Manager jobs, Automotive EMC Engineer jobs, EMC Engineer jobs.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D supporting vehicle manufacturers to develop cutting edge hybrid, electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Role would suit an Electrical/Electronic Engineer with EMC engineering experience; previous automotive experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Minimum 6-month contract but an extension is likely, inside IR35, hybrid working available.
Are you seeking EMC Engineer jobs, Automotive EMC Engineer jobs, EMC Project Manager jobs. Are you seeking EMC Engineer jobs in Essex? EMC Project Manager jobs in Essex?
This EMC Project Manager job will suit:
- An Electrical/Electronic Engineer with EMC engineering experience who can project manage all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery within a vehicle manufacturing environment.
- You will have an understanding of EMC test methods and principles.
- This role requires an ability to manage lots of information simultaneously and communicate with a number of stakeholders.
- Automotive / vehicle engineering experience is advantageous but not essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, electronic engineering, automotive engineering, systems engineering or a similar discipline.
This EMC Project Manager job will involve:
- You will work as part of a team responsible for all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery.
- You will offer EMC expertise to the wider team and lead all EMC activities from initial programme launch through to production.
- Customer liaison and project management of EMC engineering projects.
- Support EMC testing at EMC facilities when required.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.