Negotiable Hourly Rate
6 months ago
Contract EMC Project Engineer - Automotive
- Contract EMC Project Engineer jobs role, Contract Automotive EMC Engineer jobs role.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Role would suit an EMC Engineer, preferably with previous automotive project experience.
- Long term contract – until the end of 2022; negotiable hourly rate; immediate start available; role falls OUTSIDE of new IR35 regulations.
- Role to commence on a 100% remote working basis.
Contract EMC Project Engineer jobs roles / Contract Automotive EMC Engineer jobs role. Are you an EMC Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering EMC engineering projects?
This Contract EMC Project Engineer jobs role will suit:
- An experienced EMC Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering EMC engineering projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of EMC test methods and principles.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, electronic engineering, automotive engineering, systems engineering or similar science based subject area.
This Contract EMC Project Engineer jobs role will involve:
- You will work as part of a team responsible for all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery.
- You will offer EMC expertise to a large automotive OEM and lead all EMC activities from initial programme launch through to production.
- Customer liaison and project management of large scale projects.
- Support EMC testing at EMC facilities when required.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.