£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Contract Embedded Software Engineer jobs role. 4 to 6 months. C++, GCC, Visual studio, Eclipse, JSON, XML, Python Bamboo, SCONS, FitNesse. GUI / graphical user interface experience NOT essential but useful.
Are you seeking contract software engineer jobs in the midlands / contract embedded software engineer jobs? Alternatively are you a Firmware Engineer seeking contract jobs in the Nottingham / Derby / Leicester / East Midlands zone?
This Contract Embedded Software Engineer jobs role is looking at the functionality of screens on pieces of equipment / machinery that ends up in the engineering and manufacturing world)
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 4 to 6 month contract opportunity. Based in Nottingham but free parking and easy access to the M1
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This job will suit:
- A contract embedded software engineer or firmware engineer seeking jobs in the Nottingham / Derby / Leicester / East Midlands zone
- C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience with embedded systems and real time operating systems
- Knowledge of the following tools is a plus: GCC, Visual Studio, Eclipse, JSON, XML, Python, Bamboo, SCONS, FitNesse, Lauterbach debuggers.
This contract embedded software engineer or firmware engineer jobs role is based in Nottingham, commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Mansfield, Alfreton, Newark, Chesterfield, Worksop.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd