5 months ago
Contract Electrical Design Engineer jobs role. Electrical design and manufacturing projects for a wide range of bespoke electrical equipment. 6 months initial contract and lunchtime finish on a Friday!
Are you a Contract Electrical Design Engineer with electrical design experience of power distribution, control and instrumentation panels or bespoke electrical equipment seeking electrical design jobs in Birmingham?
This Contract Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer with good experience in the design of control and instrumentation panels, power distribution or bespoke electrical equipment.
- Good experience of producing electrical design concepts and detailed drawings.
- The company work on UK MOD Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you have to be a sole British Citizen to obtain the relevant level of security clearance.
The Contract Electrical Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke electrical equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including power distribution, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke electrical equipment.
- Hourly rate negotiable. 6 months initial contract. Lunchtime finish on a Friday!
The Contract Electrical Design Engineer job will involve:
- All aspects of electrical design including design proposals, detail design, calculations, developing technical specifications and consulting to customers.
- The job involves assisting in assessing customer requirements, recommending possible solutions, agreeing technical specifications and producing design concepts.
- Producing detail drawings to meet specification requirements.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd