7 months ago
Contract Design Engineer jobs role. SolidWorks mechanical design and manufacturing projects for a wide range of bespoke equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector. 6 month initial contract, negotiable hourly rate, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with SolidWorks CAD design experience seeking Contract Design Engineer jobs in Birmingham?
This Contract Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer preferably with some exposure to designing products that include one or more of the following; sheet metal fabrications; extrusions; castings; mouldings; integration of electrical components.
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD is required.
- The company work on UK MOD Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you have to be a sole British Citizen to obtain the relevant level of security clearance.
The Contract Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector.
- 6 month initial contract, negotiable hourly rate, lunchtime finish on a Friday!
The Contract Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working on marine and naval design for manufacture projects you will design bespoke enclosures of power distribution equipment for marine and naval applications.
- Producing SolidWorks 3D models, general arrangement, detail manufacturing drawings and bill of materials.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team – close interaction with Electrical / Electronic Engineers working on the same projects.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd