£ Competitive hourly rate
almost 3 years ago
Contract Automotive Test Engineer jobs role. 3 month initial contract, small friendly R&D team of a global automotive OEM. Role would suit a Test Engineer or Development Engineer or Project Engineer with experience of managing vehicle / automotive test / R&D projects.
This Contract Automotive Test Engineer job will suit:
- A Test Engineer, Development Engineer, Project Engineer or Automotive Engineer with experience of working within automotive / wider vehicle engineering research, test and/or development environment.
- Experience of running automotive projects that are test and/or development focused is preferred – this could be across various vehicle attributes e.g. powertrain, body, braking, vehicle dynamics etc… all have relevance.
- Any specific exposure to vehicle homologation / certification would be beneficial.
- You will be working within a small friendly team of engineers and technicians so we are looking for a candidate that does not mind being ‘hands on’ / ‘practical’ too.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Contract opportunity working within a dedicated research and development team of a global automotive OEM business.
- 3 month initial contract – hourly rate is negotiable commensurate with experience.
The Contract Automotive Test Engineer job will involve:
- Preparing, undertake and manage automotive test/development projects within an automotive R&D test facility.
- Analysis and reporting on test results / data including the use of Excel.
- Interaction with European Type Approval Agencies.
- You will have the support of Vehicle Technicians for the setting up of vehicles for tests and post-test rig / equipment breakdown.
This Contract Automotive Test Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford