Commensurate with Experience
13 days ago
Contract Automotive Test Engineer, Nuneaton
- Contract Automotive Test Engineer jobs, Automotive Development Engineer jobs.
- Long term contract until February 2023.
- Working within a R&D facility of a global automotive OEM.
- Test Engineer role focused on a range of projects – emissions / type approval / homologation.
- Small, friendly team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience, contract will be inside IR35 / offered on a PAYE basis.
This Automotive Test Engineer job will suit:
- A candidate with previous experience of working within a Test Engineer or Project Engineer or Development Engineer or similar role that has given you exposure to automotive / vehicle test or development projects.
- We are looking for a candidate with experience of working within a vehicle manufacturing or automotive R&D or vehicle test / development or automotive prototype build environment.
- Any specific experience of working on emissions or type approval or homologation engineering projects would beneficial but NOT essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an automotive engineering or mechanical engineering or a similar engineering discipline.
This Automotive Test Engineer job will involve:
- You will be working within a small friendly team of engineers and technicians, so we are looking for a candidate that does not mind being ‘hands on’ / ‘practical’ too if required.
- As a Test Engineer you will be working within an automotive / vehicle testing environment on a wide variety of automotive type approval / homologation engineering projects.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.