£25 - £33 per hour
26 days ago
Contract 1D Simulation Engineer, Coventry
- 1D Simulation Engineer jobs. Thermal Engineer jobs. Automotive Engineer jobs.
- 1D modelling and simulation using GT-Suite of vehicle thermal management systems.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive R&D – cutting edge electric and autonomous vehicle technology development projects.
- Join a team responsible for supporting vehicle manufacturers to develop full vehicle thermal management systems for electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Initial contract of 6 months, £25.00 - £33.00 per hour on an inside IR35 basis commensurate with experience.
- Remote working available 2-3 days per week depending upon project requirements.
This Contract 1D Simulation Engineer job will involve:
- Undertaking model-based design activities for vehicle thermal management systems.
- Develop, correlate and validate 1D models of HVAC systems, Battery Thermal Management Systems, Fuel Cell Systems and xEVs Powertrain Cooling systems using GT-Suite.
- Support thermal test activities for the development of systems.
This Contract 1D Simulation Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience of 1D modelling and simulation using GT-Suite is required.
- Specific 1D modelling and simulation experience of HVAC systems or powertrain cooling systems or battery systems or passenger cabins would be beneficial.
- You will have an understanding and knowledge of thermodynamics principals.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.