£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Continuous Improvement Engineer / CI Engineer / Lean Engineer jobs role. 37 hour week. Flexi time 7:30 to 15:30! CNC, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Machine Tools. 25 days holiday. Brand new equipment & facility. NOT ‘turning the handle’ – a chance to make a genuine difference.
Are you looking for Continuous Improvement Engineer / CI Engineer / Lean Engineer jobs in the Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham or Nottinghamshire regions? Or are you a Six Sigma trained engineer who is people focused and looking for the next step? This Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing jobs role is based in Shepshed LE12 so there is no need to battle into a town / city centre (combined with flexi time means you will have a nice work life balance)
200 headcount, £30m t/o, two site engineering / manufacturing business. Continuous Improvement Engineer / CI Engineer / Lean Engineer to drive improvement projects SPC, OEE and Six Sigma.
This CI Engineer jobs role will suit:
- Are you a Continuous Improvement Engineer / CI Engineer / Lean Engineer looking for a role which is less ‘turn the handle’ and has more impact to a business? This company has a great mix of being ‘world class’ in certain parts (headed up by a Six Sigma black belt manager) but still evolving and maturing in other parts. As a result you will have a really varied role with loads of ownership, autonomy and impact
- Experience with SPC, OEE, Six Sigma and other lean manufacturing tools
- People focused. This company is a very friendly and team focused business. You will engage with the shop floor and coach and guide them on implementing some of the SPC and lean tools. You will facilitate and work in collaboration.
Company Info :
- 200 headcount, £30m t/o, two site engineering / manufacturing business
- The company is known as a global leader in their field, which is testament to their innovation, quality and people
- A British manufacturing success story, they have a truly global reach and integrated supplier relationships with Rolls Royce and Siemens
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
- Twice awarded the “Queen’s Award” for Enterprise
- An opportunity to play a major role as the business continues to expand.
This CI engineer jobs role is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd