about 1 year ago
Continuous Improvement Engineer Solihull West Midlands
- Collecting manufacturing data.
- Using data to make continuous improvement & lean manufacturing decisions.
- Improving planned preventative maintenance (TPM / PPM) schedules.
- Working hands on in a process engineering factory using computer systems and spreadsheets to analyse data.
- Current job titles could suit: Production Planner Scheduler, Product Manager, Production Engineer or Maintenance Planner.
Salary & Package: Salaries will be in the £30,000-£38,000 depending on experience
This Continuous Improvement Engineer job will suit:
- The skills needed will focus on collecting, managing and using manufacturing plant data to identify patterns and opportunities for improvement in process efficiency, reducing downtime and improving yield.
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and IT, being comfortable working in the process plant, and working at a practical level with plant engineers and operators.
- Some manufacturing continuous improvement toolsets will be required. These might include process mapping, PPM planned preventative maintenance, kaizen, FMEA, root cause, 5Y / fishbone / ishikawa, poka-yoke.
The ContInuous Improvement job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent reputation for product and service.
- Profitable company, run as a stand-alone site within a larger organisation.
- Prospects to increase in size, in a growing market in the circular economy.
- Happy team, with a mix of new faces and long-serving staff.
- Plenty of scope for progression within this role / business.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer job will involve:
- Collecting, managing and using manufacturing plant data to identify patterns and opportunities for improvement in process efficiency, reducing downtime and improving yield.
- Research and recommend potential new technologies
- SWOT analyses
- Maintenance planning (PPM / TPM)
- Assessing and analysing business processes
This job is commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects RecruitMent website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.