£ Competitive Salary
almost 3 years ago
Are you a PhD qualified Computer Vision Engineer seeking computer vision jobs working on new exciting projects with cutting edge technologies?
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, onsite restaurant, free public transport to and from the office is available.
This Computer Vision Engineer job will suit:
· A Computer Vision Engineer with experience of machine vision algorithms and their practical implementation.
· Expertise in 3D sensing and reconstruction from 2D images.
· You will be qualified to PhD level in a computer vision related subject area.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
· Innovative and unique technology development company – machine vision and sensing systems for a global customer base across the transportation sectors.
· Computer vision is an integral part of the organisations product offering and they are making significant investment into the development of new products.
· Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, onsite restaurant, free public transport to and from the office is available.
The Computer Vision Engineer job will involve:
· Design and develop optical systems and image processing algorithms for 2D and 3D applications.
· Designing solutions using cutting edge computer vision to enhance the existing use of captured images to meet functional, performance and reliability targets.
· Support the development and integration of advanced machine vision techniques for next generation services.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell