£27,000 to £30,000
KL / 190708-101851-EP(INDHP)
over 2 years ago
Composites Development Engineer, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Materials engineering company developing the next generation of advanced materials for a wide range of applications.
- Global business but the UK has a SME feel – close knit, friendly team.
- Working on cutting edge technology development projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience + private medical insurance & company pension.
Are you a Mechanical Engineer, Composites Engineer, Materials Scientist interested in working at the forefront of advanced materials development for a broad range of applications across a number of industry sectors – aerospace, automotive, sport, marine, medical?
Composites Development Engineer jobs role. Working across the entire engineering product development cycle. Projects could be either R&D or commercial in nature and are polymer composites and nanomaterials development in focus. At the front end of projects you will support R&D activities, concept design, materials development, prototype development and testing. You will then support product process development and manufacturing activities.
This Composites Development Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Engineer, Composites Engineer, Materials Engineer or Scientist with prior experience of working with composite materials and/or polymers in a R&D, design, development or production role.
- Experience of, or desire to work within a broad and varied materials engineering role is preferred e.g. materials development, materials and product testing and analysis, prototype production and involvement in wider engineering product development activities.
- An energetic, self-motivated engineer with both theoretical and practical engineering abilities.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, materials engineering, composite materials, chemistry or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The Composites Development Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company are part of a global technologies and materials group and specialise in developing technology in the resin, polymer, composite and graphene and nanomaterials areas.
- Modern purpose built facilities including design offices and prototype manufacturing facilities.
- You will be joining a team of highly respected team of engineers. Their culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will be rewarded with diversity in your work and excellent development prospects.
- Salary guideline of £27,000 to £32,000 dependent upon experience plus 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190708-101851(INDHP)