about 1 year ago
Compliance Officer – North London
- Highly successful, Multi-site, Defence / Space sector engineering business.
- Interesting and diverse company with a friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
- Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
Compliance Officer jobs role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to ensure the compliance in all areas of the business. Working with the Compliance Manager to provide guidance, assistance, technical contractual & regulatory and commercial inputs and negotiation support.
Salary guideline: Competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Compliance Officer job will suit:
- Person with experience of dealing with customers on programmes and new bids. Experience in contracting with UK MoD and/or in export markets would be an advantage
- Person qualified to Degree Level or equivalent in relevant subjects – Business, Law, and Management etc.
- Formal legal training would be an advantage
The Compliance Officer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Highly successful, Multi-site, Defence / Space sector engineering business
- Interesting and diverse company with a friendly culture, good track record of developing their people
- Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance
The Compliance Officer job will involve:
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders in relation to export compliance matters
- Conducting due diligence checks, raising enquiries, liaising with internal and external stakeholders in support of due diligence, and compiling a thorough file for senior management sign-off.
- Following due diligence approval, to draft, review and negotiate the appropriate contractual agreement to reflect the terms and conditions governing the third party arrangement
- Creating and establishing a tracking database for monitoring of all due diligence activities
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with roll-out of regular compliance training across the business.
- Compiling the monthly Compliance Reports
This job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.