17 days ago
Compliance Manager, North London
- Compliance Manager Job, North London.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business, working on security and surveillance projects.
- Ensuring full business compliance with international trade laws, embargos and sanctions.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Compliance Manager Jobs role, we are looking for somebody with experience of international trade controls, ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing or engineering business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support internal compliance team across Aerospace, Defence and Space customers. You will be responsible for the managing and ensuring business compliance with international trade laws, embargos and sanctions
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
The Compliance Manager job will suit:
- An individual with good knowledge of international trade controls including embargos, quotas, tariffs and sanctions. You may also have an interest in current international affairs.
- Experience of working closely on Finance transactions to ensure full compliance with international trade regulations.
- Strong knowledge of trade legislation / regulation – you will act as a go-to person within this business for any compliance issues or concerns.
- Any experience of working with Defence, Aerospace or Space focused customers would be highly beneficial, but not critical!
- You will need to be eligible for SC level security clearance.
The Compliance Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Compliance Manager job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.