£23,000 to £25,000
over 1 year ago
- Opportunity for an organised, detailed individual who enjoys ensuring a range of documentation is accurate and in place.
- Work for a growing, stable business that value their staff and offer development where possible.
Opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator or Compliance Officer that ideally has some experience within a fleet / motor trade environment. As Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring all accidents & incidents within the business are documented correctly and compliant with the companys policies. The position is responsible for 3 sites, primarily based in Coalville, but will need to travel occasionally to other sites within the local region.
Salary & Package: c£23,000 to £25,000.
This Compliance Administrator job will suit:
- An experienced Administrator that has some form of compliance experience.
- Specific Motor insurance / claims experience would be a distinct advantage. This isn’t essential though.
- Flexible to travel between sites. Fairly local but a driving licence is needed.
- Good IT / Microsoft experience. Knowledge of Excel is required for this position, creating formulas etc
The Compliance Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent salary working within an established business.
- Opportunity to work with a range of people and communicate at all levels.
- Days based role – no weekend or shift work needed.
- Friendly, relaxed team culture. Fast paced and rewarding work.
The Compliance Administrator job will involve:
- Ensuring that Accidents & Incidents are reported fully & immediately in accordance with company policies. Training provided where needed.
- Investigating claims & recording details/statements.
- Investigating and resolving complaints ensuring up to date records are maintained.
- Working across the 3 depots to ensure other compliance tasks are completed.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.