£45,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
Company Accountant. Banbury
- Senior finance professional, accountant, company accountant to work within a professional medium sized organization.
- Ideally from an engineering, manufacturing, production business or from a practice background but have worked with Manufacturing clients – someone with exposure to how a Manufacturing company accounts are structured.
- Good with data & KPI metrics, possibly have worked with ERP / MRP systems. You must have good analytical skills and be highly experienced with Excel.
- Excellent starting salary, £45,000 - £50,000. Working with an international business who have a very progressive culture.
This Company Accountant job will suit:
- A senior finance professional, company accountant, accountant who has ideally worked within a manufacturing business.
- Have produced financial accounts / reporting for an international business (Sarbanes Oxley / US GAAP would be a massive advantage but not an absolute necessity).
- CIMA or ACCA qualified is desirable but not essential. Ideally some formal accounting qualifications.
- Strong Excel Skills & analytical skills.
The Company Accountant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a an extremely reputable medium sized business with global operations. This role is based in Banbury at a modern, state of the art facility.
- There is excellent tenure within the business across the board, a lot of the senior team have been progressed through the business. They definitely have a culture of promoting within.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming, it a is a very calm and relaxed environment to work.
- During the Covid pandemic the business hasn’t made a single redundancy and has supported all of their employees throughout, they are very financially stable.
- The starting salary for this role will be roughly £45,000 - £50,000.
The Company Accountant job will involve:
- You will lead the accounting function for the business – an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a senior finance position.
- Preparation of the monthly accounts; P&L, Balance Sheet (including reconciliations / Inventory balance) & Cash Flow.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly accounting reviews with the Group financial controller.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with financial analysis.
This job is commutable from Banbury, Bicester, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”