over 1 year ago
Commissioning Engineer (Trainee)
Warwick, UK wide travel
Capital plant equipment
We have a Commissioning Engineer (Trainee) for someone with electrical and mechanical knowledge. We would like a Commissioning Engineer who has had some process plant maintenance exposure i.e. fans, pumps etc.
Salary & Package: Good starting salary depending on experience
This Commissioning Engineer job will suit:
- An electrical bias engineer with experience of capital plant equipment
- A flexible individual – this is predominantly a role with a lot of travel so you need to be happy with that Roughly 80% UK travel and 20% overseas
- Fault finding, service, rectification, installation, commissioning exposure
- Good communicator – happy representing the company at customer sites
- Good problem solving ability
The Commissioning Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary depending on experience
- The opportunity to work for a global business
- Full training and development in the role
- Work closely with experienced Commissioning Engineers who you can learn from
- A flexible business who look after their employees
The Commissioning Engineer job will involve:
- Commissioning and servicing of process equipment
- Travel to customers
- Fault finding
This job is commutable from anywhere in the UK but Midlands based is preferable with the company based in Warwick
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.