Flexible hourly rate + OT
about 1 year ago
Commercial Vehicle Technician - Coventry
- Fantastic opportunity for a proven Commercial Vehicle Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
- Excellent package and benefits to accommodate your level of experience.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Vehicle Technician on a day shift pattern. Depending on your experience, the company offers fantastic training opportunities to ensure you develop within the business. You will work on a range of modern, new HGV’s and Buses within an impressive facility. There is a high potential to earn a significant salary within this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on experience. Significant scope for additional overtime and an on call bonus available too. 5% pension. 25 days holiday (+ banks) that rises with service.
This Commercial Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- An experienced Commercial Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a modern facility and fantastic working culture.
- Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required.
The Commercial Vehicle Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s and Buses within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
- Significant earning potential with overtime prospects and on call additions. Wider training opportunities are also available.
- Working hours for Double Days: Week 1 is 6:00am to 2:00pm Mon – Fri, Week 2 is 2:00pm to 10pm Mon – Fri. Occasional Saturday working will be required.
The Commercial Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
- Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
- Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
- Completing required documentation / reports.
- Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Tamworth, Rugby
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.