Commensurate with Experience
4 months ago
Commercial Manager, EMC Engineering
- Commercial Manager, Senior Business Development Manager.
- Automotive engineering R&D and technical consulting business working with vehicle manufacturers, tier one suppliers and new technology start ups.
- Role would suit a Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record of business development and knowledge of EMC engineering.
- Dynamic, agile £70m t/o business that is working at the cutting edge of automotive / vehicle technology test and development.
Commercial Manager jobs role, Senior Business Development Manager jobs role. Do you have experience within the automotive EMC engineering space? Are you passionate about the future development of the automotive sector, EMC, CAV, Cybersecurity and Functional Safety?
The Commercial Manager jobs working environment, opportunities & rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive R&D and technical consulting organisation operating in 30 countries and part of a £700m + t/o group.
- This is a unique opportunity to drive the commercial growth and success of an already well performing business unit building on their success of over several years.
- The business has very high levels of capability around EMC test and engineering consulting for all vehicle types (passenger car, EV, CAV, military) and is regarded as an industry leader.
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS company car or allowance, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus and wider benefits.
This Commercial Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record of developing and winning business and driving commercial growth with automotive OEMs, tier ones, start ups or similar organisations.
- A Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager who wants to work for a collaborative and highly innovative business that is positioned to benefit from the industry megatrends of autonomous vehicle, connected car, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, EMC, cybersecurity and functional safety.
- Previous experience of working within the EMC engineering space is preferred but experience of working in other very closely aligned technology areas will be considered.
- We are looking for a Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager that can work collaboratively with customers and internal technical teams to leverage success from world class facilities and engineering teams.
This Commercial Manager job will involve:
- You will have full ownership and responsibility for developing and delivering the commercial strategy to achieve sales growth primarily for the EMC business, but the role will also touch on cybersecurity and functional safety.
- The industry has a mix of customers – OEMs, vehicle manufacturers, tier ones and start ups.
- The role is not just focused on the commercial growth of traditional EMC test services, we are looking for somebody who leverage the wider engineering / consulting capability within the business.
This Commercial Manager, EMC Engineering jobs role is commutable from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton and with work from home flexibility we are flexible with your location.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.