Commensurate with Experience
over 1 year ago
Commercial Manager, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Commercial Manager, Senior Business Development Manager role.
- Automotive engineering R&D and consulting business – connected and autonomous vehicles technology development.
- Would suit a Commercial Manager with a proven track record of business development and knowledge of the connected and autonomous vehicles / CAV technology space.
- Dynamic, agile business that invests heavily in automotive future technology areas.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company car or allowance, excellent pension contribution, bonus, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Commercial Manager jobs role, Senior Business Development Manager jobs role. Do you have experience within the connected and autonomous vehicles technology space and are passionate about the future development of the automotive sector, CAV and intelligent mobility?
Are you seeking Commercial Manager jobs, Senior Business Development jobs within automotive engineering / vehicle engineering? Are you a Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track of developing and winning business?
This Commercial Manager jobs role will suit:
- An automotive Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record of winning business and driving commercial growth.
- You will ideally have experience of working within the connected and autonomous vehicles technology space. Experience in other closely aligned or similar complex automotive technology areas will be considered.
- We are looking for a Commercial Manager that can work collaboratively with technical teams to take their offering to the market to build long term customer relationships to secure volume sales growth.
The Commercial Manager jobs working environment, opportunities & rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Opportunity to have a major impact within high growth technology area – the business has invested circa £100m in their CAV technology capability and service offering.
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS company car or allowance, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus.
- Remote working available on an on-going basis.
This Commercial Manager job will involve:
- You will have full ownership and responsibility for developing and delivering the commercial strategy to achieve sales growth for the connected and autonomous vehicles business area – roughly 25 technical heads.
- The industry has a mix of both government funded and commercial projects – you will be focused on securing business through building long term customer relationships for volume sales growth in both areas.
- Role will cover – customer identification; relationship develop; bid/proposal development; securing business; thought leadership; value proposition development.
This Commercial Manager job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Banbury and with remote working available we are flexible with your location.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.