Commensurate with Experience
11 months ago
Commercial Manager, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Commercial Manager, Senior Business Development Manager role.
- Vehicle engineering R&D and technical consulting business significantly investing in world leading CAV test facilities.
- Dynamic, agile business that is working at the cutting edge of automotive / vehicle technology development.
- Role would suit a Commercial Manager with a proven track record of business development and knowledge of the connected and autonomous vehicles / CAV technology space.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company car or allowance, excellent pension contribution, bonus, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Commercial Manager jobs role, Senior Business Development Manager jobs role. Do you have experience within the connected and autonomous vehicles technology space? Are you passionate about the future development of the automotive sector, CAV and intelligent mobility?
Are you seeking Commercial Manager jobs, Senior Business Development jobs within automotive engineering / vehicle engineering? Are you a Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record of developing and winning business?
This Commercial Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Commercial Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record of winning business and driving commercial growth within the automotive / vehicle engineering and technology sectors.
- Experience of working within the connected and autonomous vehicles technology space would be advantageous but experience of working in other closely aligned or similar complex automotive technology areas will be considered.
- We are looking for a Commercial Manager that can work collaboratively with customers and internal technical teams to leverage success from a significant investment in world leading facilities, which enables the validation and verification of new vehicle technologies.
The Commercial Manager jobs working environment, opportunities & rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised transportation R&D and technical consulting organisation.
- This is a unique opportunity to have a major impact on the commercial growth and success of a business – they have invested circa £100m in their CAV technology capability and service offering.
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS company car or allowance, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus and wider benefits.
- Remote working available with some office working and business travel as required.
This Commercial Manager job will involve:
- You will have full ownership and responsibility for developing and delivering the commercial strategy to achieve sales growth for the connected and autonomous vehicles business area.
- The industry has a mix of both government funded and commercial projects – you will be focused on securing business through building long term customer relationships for volume sales growth in both areas.
- Role will cover – customer identification; relationship development; bid/proposal development; value proposition development; winning business; working collaboratively with technical teams; thought leadership.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.