£25,000 - £30,000
4 months ago
- Technically focused role (Electrical Engineering, Electronics) with a strong commercial link, working in close partnership with the Sales & Marketing teams.
- Dynamic business who are a market leading supplier of electronic components, selling technical products to an industrial customer base across the UK.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Engineer with an Electrical / Technical qualification who is looking to establish a career within a professional business environment or a more established engineer looking for a customer facing role.
- Starting Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 as a rough approximate
This Commercial Engineer job will suit:
- Any basic knowledge or interest towards Electrical Engineering / Electro-mechanical / Electronics.
- Experience in a Customer service role (Inbound enquiries) or dealing with suppliers / internal departments within a professional business.
- You could be from a service, proposals, quotes, estimating, sales or engineering background. As long as you possess good communication skills.
- Above all else the right attitude and passionate about doing a good job.
The Commercial Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business
- Cash rich organisation continuously looking to move the business forward through reinvestment of the development of their employees as well as their equipment and facilities. You will be given the chance to gain excellent experience in a well-rounded business / commercial focused position whilst it still remaining highly technical.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The Commercial Engineer Job will involve:
- Working with electrical components and technical products (Instrumentation, control systems, sensors, switches), there will be plenty of training but a general technical appreciation will be needed.
- You will be managing a product range, this is NOT man management or leading a team.
- Based from the office in Leicestershire, you will also get the opportunity to visit some customers alongside the sales team and also develop relationships with suppliers.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd