£18,000 - £25,000
6 months ago
Commercial engineer, Customer service role which would be well suited to someone with a technical / engineering background. You may have an engineering related qualification or have worked in a hands on manufacturing role looking to move into a more customer facing, office based position.
Working within the Motorsport sector you will be dealing with some really interesting customer accounts.
This job will suit:
- A graduate engineer, engineering apprentice or working within an engineering/manufacturing environment looking for a customer service type of position.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress down a Commercial career path.
- Any experience dealing with quotations, invoicing, customer enquiries & order processing. SAP or CRM systems useful.
- A passion for Motorsport would be beneficial or any work within this industry.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Incredibly diverse customer base (a business that works with all the major F1 teams!).
- A growing business constantly making improvements, a lot of recent investment in their offices and constantly striving to develop their employees through training.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits.
The job will involve:
- Being the first line of service to incoming customer enquiries.
- Working as part of a small sales team, supporting the Technical Sales Manager for the Motorsport team.
- Deal with sales enquiries, quotation request, provide technical support where possible, building relationships with customers.
- Once up to speed being responsible for a handful of your own customer accounts to manage.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”