Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
11 months ago
Commercial Assistant jobs role. Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, family owned business with a nationally recognized brand. This will suit someone accustomed to working in a fast paced business environment ideally B2B dealing with customer enquiries / complaints, promoting the business and marketing products.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + flexible working
This Commercial Assistant job will suit:
- A Commercial Assistant, with experience in sales support or sales administration and basic marketing within a construction, aggregates, building materials or related industry.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress down a Commercial career path.
- Any experience dealing with customer enquiries / complaints, promoting the business and marketing products.
The Commercial Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- As a business their order book has a number of projects lasting at least 5 years. They are Brexit proof offering security amongst their staff. They have also remained highly profitable through COV-ID and have made NO redundancies.
- Flexible salary to suit your level of experience. Opportunities to progress and have a direct impact on the business.
- This is a 550 headcount group, with annual turnover in the region of £85m+.
- Salary guideline: Fantastic base salary + fantastic wider benefits, including lots of scope for progression and training.
The Commercial Assistant job will involve:
- Working closely with customers (B2B & B2C) and suppliers.
- Deal with sales enquiries, quotation requests, building relationships and managing promotion of the business / product marketing.
- The opportunity to grow into a management role within the business, to mentor and develop other employees (you will be given support to develop into this).
This Commercial Assistant job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Castle Donington, Kegworth, Shepshed, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”